The luxury all-inclusive chain Palace Resorts recently opened a second, all new La Blanc Spa Resort in Cabos San Lucas that continues the popular offerings in another fitting destination in Mexico. The company now has 10 Palace properties throughout the Caribbean and Mexico.
Calming Colors, Cool Shades
The La Blanc Spa Resort in Cabos San Lucas has 374 guest rooms and suites designed with a tranquil color palette using cool shades of white accented by plush furnishings. Suites range from 760 to 1,400, sq. ft. and all feature ocean views. Suites come equipped with, private terraces, comfortable living spaces, a king or two standard double beds, oversized bathrooms with luxurious bathtubs and sophisticated rain showerheads.
Guests can avail themselves of the personal butler service offered, along with a nightly aromatherapy menu, a selection of goose down pillows from a pillow menu and BVLGARI personal products, including an array of luxury bath salts in every room. Suites are also stocked with mini-bars featuring top-shelf spirits, snacks, high definition flat screen SMART TV’s, with Apple TV and gourmet Lavazza coffee makers. High threadcount cotton sheets, complimentary Wi-Fi, and signature beach tote, and umbrella, add to the conveniences.
“With this new resort, we are bringing something very important to the destination of Los Cabos that did not exist until today- an adults only, luxury all-inclusive that has spared no detail in its opulence. From fine dining, the best in innovative spa and wellness, to lavish accommodations and top-notch service. The Le Blanc Spa Resort brand is already recognized around the world as the top luxury hotel in Cancun, and we know we will bring the same exceptional caliber of service to Los Cabos.
Taste of Luxury
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos brings an extensive array of gourmet restaurants with options that include:
• BLANC INTERNATIONAL- Offering a casual dining experience, the all-day dining restaurant will offer scenic views and international cuisine and gourmet Robata Grill featuring a variety of meats, fish & chicken.
• BLANC ITALIA – An upscale Italian dining experience awaits guests, featuring a refined upscale Italian a la carte menu, with traditional dishes with a modern twist.
• BLANC ASIA – An eclectic mix of modern Asian fusion mixed with classic favorites, the Asian fused menu offers an abundance of sushi, modern Thai favorites, and traditional dishes.
• BLANC PIZZA – Gourmet brick-oven handcrafted pizza awaits guests, among other light bites.
• BLANC OCEAN – A haven for seafood lovers, the menu features fresh catches of the day from the region’s best, traditional grills and Baja California’s best fish. During the evening hours, the restaurant features a special menu of classic Mexican Cuisine.
• BLANC CAFÉ – Indulge in delicious, freshly baked goods, as well as unique French pastries and sweets curated by world-renown pastry chef, Antonio Bachour. In addition, a variety of coffees, teas & juices.
• MEZZE – A journey into Lebanese cuisine. Mezze offers a full immersion into Lebanese culture and its traditions, which focus on enjoying food as much as the experience. Mezze offers traditional dishes with a unique twist, such as hummus. with roasted beet. 48 hour, slowly braised, Short Rib Shawarma and Rib Cap, with Labneh, Kalamata olives and tomatoes, peppermint oil.
Guests can enjoy high-end mixology and indulge in unique cocktails at one of the many on-property bars, including BLANC Stage, BLANC Lobby, BLANC Sol, BLANC Eclipse, and BLANC Fire, with fire pits and picturesque views of the ocean.
BLANCSPA spans more than 29,000 sq. ft. and features a hydrotherapy area, hot & cold plunge pools, sauna, herbal steam room, chromo therapy, ice room, relaxation lounge and 25 treatment rooms where guests can indulge in a full menu of exotic and refreshing spa treatments. Some of the latest spa technology includes ancient local inspired treatments such as the signature Pericue Massage, a four hand massage ritual derived from the history of the region’s ancient natives, the Pericue Tribe. Other services include a variety of massages including the signature Diamond Facial, a global anti-aging treatment featuring Natura Bisse products. Also on site: state of the art fitness center with personal trainers on hand, and a state of the art spinning studio.
Meet in Mexico
Find more than 14,000 sq. ft. of space for corporate and social events at the resort, with a 8,386 sq. ft. ballroom accommodating up to 630 people, with four additional venues. The resort offers groups the latest in technology, top-of-the-line audio-visual equipment, and a fully equipped business center, with complimentary WIFI throughout the entire resort.
Le Blanc Spa Resort is located 35 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport, between San Lucas and San Jose. All-inclusive Rates start at $830 per night for a standard double suite.