IN THE FRAMEWORK OF INTERNATIONAL BEER DAY, CONSTELLATION BRANDS CONFIRMS MEXICO’S POTENTIAL AS A BEER EXPORTER TOWARDS THE UNITED STATES.
International Beer Day is a global celebration of beer, taking place in pubs, breweries, and backyards all over the world. It’s a day for beer lovers everywhere to raise a toast to our brewers and bartenders and rejoice in the greatness of beer!
The purpose of IBD is threefold:
- To gather with friends and enjoy the deliciousness that is beer.
- To celebrate the dedicated men and women who brew and serve our beer.
- To bring the world together by celebrating the beers of all nations and cultures on this one remarkable day.
Raise your glass to celebrate the heroes behind each tasty brew. Cheers and Happy International Beer Day!
- International Beer Day takes place annually on the first Friday in August
- First celebrated in August 2008
- August was chosen for its summer weather and distance from other beer celebrations